elephant- [el-uh-fuhnt] noun.
a situation that posses challenging qualities, often inspiring introspective reflections and extrovert interactions leading to the development of creative processes.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A Reflection

A look back.....

As I look back on my entire PCA I'd like to start off by asking a few questions about some of the content that I've present, particularly questions I'd like to explore a little further, and have as semester has gone on.....
  • What other types of progressive rock artists are out there?
  • I think I am going to explore more artists because the genre and its eccentricities piques my interest
  • What other kind of magic tricks are out there that I can possibly do? (I've asked myself that along the way and actually found several- I've perfected a few :)
  • I have learned to magically 'print' out business cards, as well as a few feats of slight of hand
  • How can nurture my own creativity?
  • I haven't found a definitive answer as of yet, but I find I am most creative when I have the passion to be. So I spose do things that make me happy and creativity will come naturally
I put together this list during the early part of the semester of some things I'd like to see, and I'm happy to say I've made a little bit of progress:

I've made a portfolio of my design work, and created a blog :) I've also got prospect for and internship this summer, which I'm excited for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

watcha think 'bout?