elephant- [el-uh-fuhnt] noun.
a situation that posses challenging qualities, often inspiring introspective reflections and extrovert interactions leading to the development of creative processes.

Monday, May 3, 2010

Class 22

Today we took a creativity test that challenged where we were creatively. Personally, I though it was kind of ironic that we were 'tested' for creativity in a a highly conventional way , but i thought that a few of the questions were kind of neat. One of the questions inquired as to what the downsides to flying would be. Ill be quite honest, as creative as I thought I was, I stumped me. I wouldn't naturally associate anything negative to being able to fly and I thought it was a neat exploration. Here was what I put:
  • If everyone could fly than maybe traffic?
  • flying into buildings, radio towers?
  • other people would want to experiment on you. Ew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

watcha think 'bout?