elephant- [el-uh-fuhnt] noun.
a situation that posses challenging qualities, often inspiring introspective reflections and extrovert interactions leading to the development of creative processes.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Class 8

Our class continued our WIE proposal again for class today. I made note again of some other ones:

Dafeng: "Twitter Says" for movie reviews, I'm sure there might e something out there like this already, but I like the idea of searching twitter and collecting data to give users real time answers based on tweets.

I presented the Rogue Gallery: an idea to gather a group of artist together to presented works of art based on the context of a gallery that is in a non-traditional setting, whether outdoors or some other building than a museum. Here's some idea's
  • Virtual graffiti
  • personal gallery (ironic)
  • interaction art
Matt Rahn: All-in-One guitar case, a guitar case that has amp, pedals, and the guitar itself

I think I'm going to choose the guitar case! Ill keep you updated on how the project goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

watcha think 'bout?