elephant- [el-uh-fuhnt] noun.
a situation that posses challenging qualities, often inspiring introspective reflections and extrovert interactions leading to the development of creative processes.

Monday, February 1, 2010

Class 4 - The Lotus


So today in class we learned a bit about the Lotus Blossom Technique, whereby the creative individual thinks of a random or desired topic, and then lists 9 related topics, then listing 9 more topics/ ideas for the individual 9. Kinda looks like a Soduko square. But its one I'm good at.

The writing you see below the initial mind map is my poem regarding my lotus blossom of the word 'cellphone'. It's kinda catchy if read right, and I've written it out below to clarify it.

ODE DE CELLPHONE
So, I've written a poem 'bout a phone,
but its got some beat,
so let's give it some feet.
I hate it when ur in class-
that dudes phone just rang!-
he's such an a...nnoying person.

I can talk with anyone
anytime, anywhere,
unless, I'm gettin' mauled by a bear-
So let's prank call your Mom,
and post that stuff on youtube dot com.
she'll defiantly know
it was you,
and it will defiantly start,
start gigantic feud-
all 'cuz of a stupid call,
you gotta bay the bill,
not half,
but all.

Peace for now~

No comments:

Post a Comment

watcha think 'bout?